domingo, noviembre 05, 2006

Tomodachi No Uta - Ataru Nakamura (2006)

One of the most viewed videos in YouTube today by the japanese artist Ataru Nakamura. I didn't know a lot about this artist but I have read in some japanese blogs that she have the heart of a women in the body of a men. But she didn't look actually as a men. This song was composed at the age of 15, and is about a person whom she loved but couldn't (or wouldn't) love her back. Translated means something like this:

I wanna touch your hand if I can
I wanna walk with you side by side if I can
But maybe I won't be able to do it
For me it's very lucky to be able to see you now
I want you to be my friend
For me you're just a friend




Link to this video in YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDmAg9KiSvY

Thanks to Alexis Jungem to post this info in English.

No hay comentarios: